Creative Website Design - Does it really exist?
Posted by: Matt Thompson Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Creative website design AND functionality equals success.
It can be very challenging to come up with creative website design ideas. Many business owners think their site needs to have all the bells and whistles,
the coolest graphics, and award winning layouts. Keep in mind, the most creative website design sometimes isn’t the best.
Here are five tips for creative website design that will work for you:
- Leave white space: Don’t clutter your website just to fill in the spaces. Leaving white space on your site pages makes it easier for
visitors to read. Don’t let your message get lost.
- Focus on your ‘About Us’ page: Use the ‘About Us’ page to take the opportunity to emphasis your company’s achievements. Here’s the
perfect opportunity to let people know who you are and what you can do for them.
- Use keywords: Make sure you place keywords on every page of your site to optimize the site for search engines. Keywords should flow
naturally when being used.
- Keep your audience in mind: Understand who your audience is and write for them. Write content they will understand and appreciate.
- Never leave them guessing: Make sure every page has an effective call to action to let the visitor know what they should do next.
Let the creative design team at Splash Omnimedia create a creative website design for your business that is functional and practical.